8.11.2009

Hello World

 Passion is the one intangible aspect of our lives that will lead us toward a purpose in which we could never fully conceive on our own.   It completely embodies the purest aspect of our individuality, and shines through each person as a symbol of their inherent uniqueness.   In life some might not be fortunate enough to discover what they are genuinely passionate about. Some might not ever look deep enough within themselves  to uncover where their true passions lie.  While others discover it, harness it, and utilize it toward an ultimate purpose they might find within themselves.  For this I am forever grateful. I am an artist and my passion lies within my ability to interpret the surrounding aspects of my life, with a foundation of logic, a structure built for change, and facade beaming with optimism.  I am constantly on a search for something more while continuously documenting all that i feel and see along the way.  Art for me resonates within my process of living, as my enthusiasm for doing so enables me to overcome anything.  The love i possess for life allows me to find inspiration in just about everything, this in turn becomes interpreted into my personal form of artistic expression, which includes various drawings, photographs, illustrations, paintings,  writings, or any new type of medium that finds it way into my life.  My art is simply a record of myself.  Its a process of my life.  A Changing series of events and emotions.  Few things are planned and most things are felt and everything hints toward a universal motif.  Beauty, positivity, change, awareness, and love have no face, and require only genuine passion and commitment.  Everything you see and read from here on out is an alignment of just that.  


Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. do you sleep???
    go forth and conquer, maker of things. crazy, insane good stuff. in the meantime check out the work of Don van Vliet aka Cpt. Beefheart (the musician), any of the fauves, the book "A Whole New Mind" by Dan Pink and pick up a copy of New American Painting, published every 3 months or so.
    this is exciting!

    ReplyDelete

say how you feel